Amped Airsoft HPA Hose Air Line - 42in Heavy - Reggae
The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) Airsoft systems in the United States. To provide a superior alternative to other lines on the market at the time, the Amped Line was born.
Amped Heavy Weave lines features a thicker sheathing like the one on our Tippman High Pressure Line. The thicker weave sheathing provides a tough layer of protection while still allowing the inner line to flex as needed during gameplay.
Due to the nature of the thicker braid, heavy weave lines are also more vibrant visually than standard lines.
The wide bore line we use allows for a higher rate of air passage than traditional 6mm macro line. This helps improve performance for demanding platforms like Daytona Guns or HPA tapped gas blowback platforms.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Heavy Weave Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. Best of all, Amped lines carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to the line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most Airsoft regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.