Amped Airsoft HPA Hose Air Line - 42in Standard - Black
The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) Airsoft systems in the United States. As avid players, Amped wanted a better solution to air delivery than repurposed paintball equipment that did not quite meet their demands. Thus, the Amped Line was born.
Unlike some other lines in the market, Amped Lines use a durable wide bore line protected with high-strength nylon sheathing to prevent general wear during games. The biggest benefit of the wide bore line is that it allows for more air passage than traditional 6mm macro line. This helps improve refresh rate and helps drive air-hungry systems like Daytona Guns or GBB guns that have been HPA tapped.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. Best of all, Amped lines carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to the line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most Airsoft regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.